If you are interested in pursuing a career in engineering, this course is for you.
The course carries a number of mandatory and specialist units and a functional skill in maths at an individually aimed level.
The course covers a broad range of engineering topics delivered in a variety of workshops and classes, including:
- Working safely in an engineering environment
- Carrying out engineering activities efficiently
- Using and communicating technical information
- Machining and mechanical assembly
There is continual assessment through a combination of practical, theory and portfolio work.
You will need:
- 4 GCSEs at 3 (D) or above including English and Maths
You will be invited to an interview to help us ensure the course is right for you.