This programme is designed to provide you with a sound knowledge and skills of all aspects of dog grooming. You will learn various breed standards and variations, including scissoring, hand stripping and clipping techniques. This course will also include first aid and customer care.
The programme content includes:
- Health and Safety, legislation and code of practise for the grooming industry
- Preparing, styling and finishing
- Health checking and handling
- Customer service and record keeping in a dog grooming environment
You will need:
- Level 2 City & Guilds Dog Grooming Assistants course, with good attendance and progress reviews. If you are aged 19 or older, relevant industry experience may be accepted.
You will be invited to an interview to help us ensure the course is right for you.