Carpentry & Joinery - Level 2 (Diploma)
Construction, Planning and the Built Environment
What will you be working towards?
||Other Regulated/Accredited Qualification
If you are interested in working as a carpenter or joiner, this course is for you.
Units of study include:
- Health, safety and welfare in construction
- Principles of building construction, information and communication
- Carry out first fix flooring and roofing
- Carry out first fix frames, partitions and stairs
- Carry out second fixing operations
- Carry out carpentry maintenance
- Set up and operate a circular saw
How will it be delivered?
Progress and achievement is recorded throughout the year via practical assessments, multiple choice tests, practical assignments and online tests.
You will need:
4 GCSEs at 3 (D) or above including English and MathsYou will be invited to an interview to help us ensure the course is right for you.