This is a brand new and exciting course which combines two disciplines and allows you to progress onto Level 2 courses in either Travel & Tourism or Business.
This course will help you develop an insight into business, administration and the travel industry, developing your personal skills and qualities to help prepare you for future learning. You will be involved in organising fund raising events and have the advantage of exciting trips on which to base your study.
On this course you will:
- Develop a range of employability skills in both Business and travel and tourism
- Develop your study, IT and administration skills
- Develop personal skills and confidence through team building activities
- Carry out research into the world of business and tourism
- Complete assignments in both business and administration and travel and tourism
The College of West Anglia offers many opportunities to continue studying from entry level through to degrees at University Centre West Anglia. Some of the courses available for those who have successfully completed this course include: Business - Level 2 (Extended Certificate) (King's Lynn) Travel & Tourism - Level 2 (Extended Certificate) (King's Lynn)
Whilst there are no official entry requirements, you will need to be working at entry level 3 (GCSE 1) or aboveYou will be invited to an interview to help us ensure the course is right for you.