Customer Service Advanced Level Apprenticeship (Level 3)
Business, Administration and Law
What will you be working towards?
The course is suitable for learners who can influence what happens at work, use the organisation's rules and systems flexibly to deliver good service, question the way things are done and suggest improvements, have good communication skills and a wide knowledge of the their organisation. Suitable job roles include: Customer Relationship Manager, Customer Service Co-ordinator, Customer Service Team Leader.
Apprenticeships are made up of framework of qualifications and training based on testing competency and developing practical, occupational and transferable skills.
Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service
• Organise and deliver customer service
• Understand the customer service environment
• Understand customers and customer retention
• Resolve customers' problems
• Principles of business
• Manage personal and professional development
Choose from a range of optional units to enhance your learning experience and tailor the programme to your individual training needs.
• Functional Skills in Maths Level 2 and English Level 2.
• Employment Rights and Responsibilities workbook
• Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
How will it be delivered?
These qualifications are delivered entirely in the workplace. You will be assessed in the workplace using a variety of methods including observation, questioning, professional discussions, witness testimonials and candidate work products and statements.
There are no formal entry requirements but you must be in a job role that supports the completion of the framework.
Your next steps...
Progression into industry.